Santander Center for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of the University of Malaga (Spain) has been created in April of 2012. It is aimed at developing activities of research and results transfer to business and university community regarding economic, social and environmental dimensions of CSR.
Banco Santander promotes the creation of University Centers. The Network of Santander Centers for Corporate Social Responsibility is specially relevant. Santander Center for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of the University of Malaga desires to add efforts to the projects developed by the mentioned Network and provide new ideas and initiatives.
In order to achieve the main goal, the Center has designed a catalogue of activities:
- Organization of seminars.
- Development of research projects.
- Design of cross-disciplinary teaching resources about CSR to be used in different university degrees.
- Collaboration with The Network of Santander Centers for Corporate Social Responsibility and other relevant forums and organizations in the field.
- Additionally, the Center will establish cooperation agreements with research teams and organizations related to University Social Responsibility (USR) that can boost University-Enterprise collaborations in CSR.